Terms and Conditions
- Once goods are ordered payment shall be made for goods according to the terms and conditions stated herein whether or not the goods have been delivered and this contract cannot be cancelled except where allowed at law.
- A deposit of 30% is required to guarantee the buyer’s purchase of the goods and services detailed in this quotation.
- Payment for goods shall be made in full on or before the 20th day of the month following date of invoice, within 7 days of date of invoice or on the receipt of delivery of goods, whichever is the earlier (the due date).If you are not an account holder Payments are due within 24 hours of Invoice.
- Interest at the rate of 2.5% per month above the current overdraft rate, which we have with our principal registered bank or part thereof may be charged on any amount owing after the due date.
- Any disbursements, expenses and legal costs incurred by the seller for default in payment shall be paid by the customer, including any debt collection agency fees, court costs, administration expenses or solicitor’s fees.
- An administration fee of the greater amount of $25.00 or 10% of the amount overdue will be payable 30 days after due date and the seller reserves the right to terminate future supply.
- Payment will be accepted by cash, cheque, electronic banking.